Call Now


The claim must be supported by proper papers which include the account number, amount owed, and type of debt. A statement regarding the validity of the debt is needed as well. A copy of the bill will usually suffice. ... Read entire entry »


If a person or business believes he/she or it is owed money by the decedent, then he/she may file a claim with the administrator of the estate requesting payment from the estate. The administrator may either approve or deny the claim. If denied, then the claimant can demand a hearing to have his/her rights heard by the Court. ... Read entire entry »

Contact Us

For excellent and caring representation at reasonable rates, contact us today.